Who we are
Our main website address is now: https://headstone.app/ and we also operate https://www.pcolaheadstones.com/, https://www.srmemorials.com/, https://www.nationwideheadstones.com/ among other miscellaneous related domains.
We are licensed with the State of Florida under both Pensacola Monuments and Headstones & Santa Rosa Memorials at the time of this writing although with more locations upcoming as we keep expanding.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can manage your consent to cookies being used to track your behavior & other things on most of our websites with the banner that pops-up upon the first visit.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We don’t sell your data to third-parties and only share it with trusted parties as needed for regular course of business. The primary ones we use are:
- HubSpot for storing & managing our user’s data, providing marketing services
- Ulgebra & Twilio for processing text & multimedia messages (SMS/MMS)
- HighLevel for all of the above (as of 03/19/2023)
- Grasshopper, AT&T, Cox Communications, Mediacom Communications for storing voicemails
- Mailgun and Google Workspace for communicating via email & storing emails
- Google Analytics for activity tracking & analytics services
- Google Signals are enabled to help share between our sites more efficiently
- Google Advertising for monitoring conversions to provide better quality ads
- Facebook Ads to provide better quality ads
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We try to purge your data from all advertising efforts after 6 months of user inactivity although we keep some of your data indefinitely and some is purged when no longer useful.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or suspect we have your data on file, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To opt yourself out:
- For automated emails & texting use the manage preferences link at the bottom of a recent email
- This will also stop further digital advertising within a month
- Of only automated texting, reply with a message of just STOP as the message
- Manage your Google Analytics
The way to file privacy-related requests and inquiries directly is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org but can be forwarded to our Privacy Director through all of our other contact methods.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.